AHA Online Classes
The classroom portion of courses can be completed online from the American Heart Association website.
After completing the course and test, print out your certificate of completion and schedule a skills testing session at Centre LifeLink EMS. We will complete the certification process and submit your final test to the American Heart Association, which will then issue you your certification card. To purchase the online course or see each class’s complete description, go to the OnlineAHA.org Course Catalog.
Skills testing is conducted at Centre LifeLink EMS, 125 Puddintown Road, State College, PA. Call the Training Department to schedule an appointment for skills testing at (814) 237-0774. We also offer group skills testing at your office, call or email the Training Department to set up a date.
We provide skills testing for the following courses:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Online part 1- $35
- Heartsaver® CPR & AED Online part 1- $35
- Heartsaver® First Aid Online with CPR & AED part 1- $35
- Heartsaver® First Aid Online part 1- $10
- HeartCode ACLS Online-$75
- HeartCode PACLS Online-$75